Monday, June 18, 2012

Where in the world...?

So I decided to post this handy dandy map of Asia for those of you who don't know where Korea is exactly. Yes everyone knows it is in Asia, but if you haven't looked at a map lately, Asia is pretty big.


So there it is! And while I know everyone loves to make Kim Jong-Il jokes (especially after looking at this blog: http://kimjongillookingatthings.tumblr.com/) I hope people realize that I am going to South Korea, and not North Korea. I plan to steer clear of the DMZ. However I do plan to visit China, Japan, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, Indonesia, and Australia. At least that is the goal for when my contract is up in February, but we shall see!

If you want to get really specific, here is the Google map of Yeoju, you can see it's pretty close to the big cluster of cities that surround Seoul.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Arrival Store

Click here to visit The Arrival Store